|Max HP||5 hp|
|Length Overall||7 ft. 3 in. (220 cm)|
|Beam||5 ft. 1 in. (154 cm)|
|Dry Weight||HP: 80 lb. (36 kg); PVC: 79 lb. (36 kg )|
|Max Person Capacity||HP: 3 persons; PVC: 3 persons|
|Max Carry Load||1058 lb. (480 kg)|
Minimal Assembly, Maximum Convenience & Comfort
A cushioning, inflatable floor for an extra margin of comfort and stability.
- Fabric: Achilles HP, Haku PVC
- Color: Gray, White
- Overall length: 7' 3" (220 cm)
- Overall beam: 5' 1" (154 cm)
- Inside length: 4' 9" (145 cm)
- Tube diameter: 16" (406 mm)
- Load capacity: 1058 lbs (480 kg)
- Maximum engine weight: 66 lbs (30 kg)
- Maximum horsepower: 5
- Shaft length: 15" (381 mm)
- Passenger capacity: HP: 3; PVC: 3
- Number of air chambers: 3 + keel + floor
- Weight: HP: 80 lbs (36 kg); PVC: 79 lbs (36 kg )
- Inflatable keel: Yes
- Fabric thickness: PVC: 0.03" (0.85 mm); HP: 0.03" (0.84 mm )
- Tube pressure (psi / bar): 3.6 (1.63)
- Seat: Yes
- Carrying bag: Yes
- Two oars or paddles: Yes
- Not Too Hard, Not Too Soft: General-purpose, lightweight boats with an air-filled floor for easy transport. Doesn't get much easier than this. Soft enough to be easy on the knees. Rigid enough to hold five people stable on deck surface.
- Stitched for Support: The Mercury® high-pressure “X-Stitched" air floor makes for easy, fast setup. Thousands of X-stitched fibers for excellent support. Fifty percent more rigid than traditional air floor systems.
- Ready For Anywhere: Ship-to-shore transport or for your next family outing. The Air Deck® is built to be maneuverable and boasts a roomy interior. No floorboards, for maximum portability. Stow it anywhere. Take it out when you're ready to hit the water.
- 10-Year HP Warranty: Mercury Inflatable HP boats offer the best guarantee in the market including a 10-year limited warranty on the Achilles fabric and air-holding seams giving you assurance of our commitment to quality.
- 5-Year PVC Warranty: Mercury Inflatable PVC boats offer one of the best guarantees in the market including a 5-year limited warranty on the Haku fabric and air-holding thermowelded seams giving you assurance of our commitment to quality.
- Bow Handles: Extra handles inside the tube provide a more secure grip as well as additional holding points.
- Inflatable Keel: All models are equipped with an inflatable keel under the floor for better performance (excluding rigid hull boats).
- Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Seat: All Mercury Inflatable Boats feature a durable FRP seat to eliminate cracking, decay and slivers.
- Oarlock System: The oarlock system design has been redesigned so the oars can be fixed in a simple and secure way. (HP model shown)
- Lifting Handles: The boats are equipped with contemporary lifting handles that also can be used as efficient rope holders. (HP model shown)
- Fabric-Wrapped Transom: The fabric-wrapped transom protects against cracking and decay. All transoms are made waterproof by wrapping the transom with fabric, which ensure greater durability compared to traditional plywood transoms.
- Drain Plug: The inside drain valve provides you the luxury of draining from the inside, quickly and easily.
- Double Tear-Drop Rub Strake: The double tear-drop rub strake helps to reduce splashing and provide your boat with better shock resistance.