- Location: Valley Isle Marine Center
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2015
- Manufacturer: Mercury
- Model: ME 20MH
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: 16189
|Engine Type||Inline 2|
|Bore x Stroke||2.40 x 2.36 in. (61 x 60 mm)|
|Displacement||21.4 cid (351 cc)|
|Shaft Length||15 in. (381 mm)|
|Weight||115 lb. (52 kg)|
|Trim Method||Power Tilt|
|Propshaft Horsepower||20 hp (14.7 kW)|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||5400-6100 rpm|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||2.15:1 / F-N-R|
|Fuel Induction||2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)|
|Alternator||12 amp / 138 watt|
|Cooling||Water-cooled with thermostat|
Intuitive maneuvering for precise control.
A high-output alternator keeps batteries charged and fishing electronics humming.
Great acceleration / more torque.
Compact but powerful, Mercury® 15 - 20hp FourStroke outboards feature extra displacement and outstanding low-end torque that put a boat smartly on plane.
Dependable starts and performance.
The Mercury-exclusive Primer and Fast Idle systems start our 15 - 20hp FourStrokes fast and easy – hot or cold – and aren’t affected by variable fuel quality.
Mercury® ProKicker outboards feature a deeper gearcase and a four-blade, high-thrust propeller with matching gear ratio – the perfect setup for trolling and precise control in all conditions.
The fastest power tilt in the industry drops a Mercury 9.9 - 15hp ProKicker FourStroke outboard into the water in just five seconds. Exclusive kicker-centering straps align and secure the outboard in full tilt-up position while you’re underway.
Total Single-Handed Tiller Control.
Tiller-steered versions feature the exclusive Mercury multifunction tiller that puts shifting, throttle control (with friction for fine-tuned trolling), stopping, tilting and steering in the palm of your hand.
The ProKicker gearcase is engineered to be rugged and durable, with robust gears and bearings and a heavy-duty skeg that’s 55% thicker and twice as strong side-to-side as the previous gearcase.
Reliable and Easy Starts.
Exclusive Primer and Fast Idle systems get Mercury 9.9 - 15hp ProKicker FourStroke outboards started fast – hot or cold – even if poor-quality fuel becomes a factor. Just push the primer button and go.
The exclusive push-button Primer and Fast Idle systems on the Mercury 8 - 9.9hp FourStroke engines deliver an easy start with quick warm-up. And it doesn’t struggle with poor-quality gas, unlike auto-choke systems used on some outboards.
- HP / kW: 20 / 14.7
- Engine type: Inline 2
- Displacement (CID/CC): 21.4 / 351
- Full throttle RPM: 5400-6100
- Fuel induction system: 2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)
- Alternator amp / Watt: 12 amp / 138 watt
- Recommended fuel: 87% octane / up to 10% ethanol
- Recommended oil: Mercury FourStroke Oil 10W-30
- Engine protection operator warning system: Low oil pressure; Over-rev
- Starting: Electric; Manual
- Steering: Remote; Tiller
- Shaft length: 15 in. / 381 mm
- Gearcase ratio: 2.15:1
- Dry Weight: 115 lb. / 52 kg
- CARB star rating: 3
- Bore and stroke: 2.40 x 2.36 in. / 61 x 60 mm
- Ignition: CDI w/electronic spark advance
- Fuel system: Carbureted
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Gearcase options: Standard
- Trim system: Power Tilt
- Trim positions: 6
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Shallow water drive: Yes
- Shallow water trim range (degrees): 16
- Remote fuel tank standard (gal / L): 6.6 / 25
- Color: Phantom Black