- Location: Valley Isle Marine Center
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: Mercury
- Model: ME 1515 ELPT PK
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: 14698
|Engine Type||2 (in-line)|
|Bore x Stroke||2.40 x 2.36 in. (61 x 60 mm)|
|Displacement||21.4 cid (351 cc)|
|Shaft Length||20 in. (508 mm)|
|Weight||135 lb. (61 kg)|
|Trim Method||Power Tilt|
|Propshaft Horsepower||15 hp (11.1 kW)|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||5000-6000 rpm|
|Gear Ratio / Shift||Ratio: 2.15:1; Gear Shift: F-N-R|
|Fuel Induction||2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)|
|Alternator||12 amp / 138 watt|
|Cooling||Water-cooled with thermostat|
Go Anywhere with Portable Power.
Taking the fun with you is one of the great advantages of owning an inflatable boat or small fishing boat. Mercury offers a complete line of extremely light portable FourStroke outboards, with the widest range of models to choose from. So wherever you and your boat go, your Mercury portable FourStroke can also go. The entire line makes operation and portability easy with smart, simple features. Plus, clean, quiet, fuel-efficient FourStroke performance makes them the obvious power of choice.
Mercury’s 15 and 20 FourStrokes have dual water pickups. So even if you end up in the shallows, your engine will keep its cool and not overheat. The multi-function tiller comes standard with shift, steering, throttle, throttle friction, trim, and stop controls.
- Large Displacement Design: At 21.4 cubic inches, this engine delivers the strong low-end torque needed to get the hull up on plane, with quicker throttle response and acceleration.
- Fingertip Control: Mercury FourStrokes are designed with a boat load of user-friendly features, such as our multifunction tiller handle. This tiller handle gives you easy one-handed operation of shifting, stopping, throttle, throttle friction, and tilt. More control equals better maneuverability.
- Wishbone Mounts: Mercury’s “wishbone” style motor mount system cradles the powerhead and absorbs the torsional rotation of the crankshaft. By isolating and reducing the vibration transmission to your boat, it provides a smooth driving experience.
- Long-Lasting Gearcase: Mercury’s 15hp FourStrokes have dual water pickups. So even if you end up in the shallows, your engine will keep its cool and not overheat.
- The 15hp Mercury ProKicker features a compact, integrated power tilt and a heavy-duty transom bracket for maximum strength, speed and durability.
- Additionally the 15hp ProKicker sports an updated graphics package designed to compliment the OptiMax Pro XS and Verado outboards. Installed next to a Pro XS or Verado outboard, the improved ProKicker graphics will make your rig stand out from the rest of the pack.
- Patented Centering Straps. Holds the engine straight without additional hold-downs when running in the rough conditions or trailering (Standard on Tiller Pro Kickers).
- HP/Kw @ Prop: 15 / 11.1
- Full throttle RPM: 5000-6000
- Cylinder Configuration: 2 (in-line)
- Displacement (CID / CC): 21.4 / 351
- Bore and Stroke (in / mm): 2.40 x 2.36 in. (61 x 60 mm)
- Fuel Induction System: 2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)
- Ignition: CDI w/electronic spark advance
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Alternator Amp: 12 amp / 138 watt
- Cooling System: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Starting: Electric, Manual
- Gearcase Ratio: 2.15:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Steering: Remote, Tiller
- Trim System: Power Tilt
- Trim Positions: 6 position with shallow water drive or power tilt
- Exhaust System: Through prop
- Shallow water drive: Yes
- Shallow water trim range (degrees): 16
- Recommended Oil: Mercury 4-Stroke Outboard Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane/up to 10% ethanol
- Remote fuel tank standard (gal / L): 6.6 / 25
- Engine Protection Operator Warning System: Low oil pressure, Over-rev
- Shaft Length: 20 in. (508 mm)
- Dry Weight (Lightest model available): 135 lb. / 61 kg
- CARB Star Rating: 3